Whether you are applying to our Information & Communications Technology SHSM, or our Health Care and Medical Technology SHSM, the procedure is the same:
- Discuss the opportunity with your parents. You'll need their recommendation for your application anyways, and they might have their own questions for you to ask
- In MyBlueprint, you can express interest in the SHSM of your choice. On the right-hand side under Regional Programs, select Learn More. You can then find your program and select the one in which you are interested
- Make an appointment with your guidance counselor in Student Services. They will answer your questions and explain the application package.
- Return your completed application to your counselor. They will make sure you have everything completed properly.
- Before being accepted, a program teacher will schedule an interview with you